Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Wives With Power

Please Wife, Please...
wife-dominate-her-husband-slave-femdom.jpg
Of course, I can release you from chastity for an hour. But why should I?
Your job is to please your owner and not the other way around.

You are already trained to be obedient, and I own everything you used to have. So….You don’t really have anything to offer me darling.

But you are a good pet and obedient husband. And I love when you beg like a puppy. You know what?...continue to try, and one day I might.







One Day After The Wedding
wife-spank-husband-punish
You will learn that I'm in charge, and you will obey to my orders.
It’s a pity that I need to punish you one day after our wedding.

From now on, I want you to kiss my shoes when I get home. I want you to lick them shine. Do you understand?

Yes wife.... I will kiss your shoes when you get home every day.

Good boy. Don't move until I allow you.









1 comment:

  1. I love love love love your blog. You have really nailed the femdom/male submissive relationship in a very realistic way. Not only from the submissive perspective but also quite obviously the dominant perspective, which is quite the turn on. Thank you so much for your posts and captions. Please keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete